Vraiment desolee!!

Do please forgive me for not updating in a while...well, since my course is fast approaching I am starting to think how I can brush up on my grammar......in the meantime, I 'treated' myself to a couple of nice things last week.

Paris themed storage tin

Eiffel Tower design sticky post- its

French fabric
Last but not least, I found this little cutie tucked away, forgotten I'd had it!!

*                        *                         *

Oh, the family & I went to see The Adventures of TinTin last week at the cinema which I believe to have first appeared in French.   Thoroughly enjoyed it!

A couple of my French friends Nathalie & Sophie who I keep in contact with have said I am most welcome to visit them. Sophie lives in Nantes - a part of France where I have never been to, likewise Natalie currently resides in Douarnenez........I can dream.......thanks girls!!!

Comments

  1. very cool. my maiden surname was Le Fleur and my dream was to visit Paris when I grew up. I finally have. Yay! learning the language on the other hand is a lot harder.
    Very cool to "meet" someone in my neck of the woods that loves French things too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simone. So glad you achieved your dream . I will never tire of Paris!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Simone. So glad you achieved your dream . I will never tire of Paris!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Simone. So glad you achieved your dream . I will never tire of Paris!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Simone. So glad you achieved your dream . I will never tire of Paris!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paris, I miss you....

Paris, here I come!

So Hollande is the new president..